|Look up Irenaeus or Irenæus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Saint Irenaeus of Lugdunum (Lyons) was a Catholic bishop, theologian and early church father.
Irenaeus or similar may also refer to:
- Irenaeus (Bekish) (1892–1981), primate of the Orthodox Church in America
- Irenaeus of Sirmium (died 304), bishop and martyr
- Irenäus Eibl-Eibesfeldt (1928–2018), Austrian ethnologist
- Patriarch Irenaios (Irenaios Skopelitis) (born 1939), patriarch of the Eastern Orthodox Patriarchate of Jerusalem
- Irinej, the Slavic form of Irenaeus
- Irineu (disambiguation), the Portuguese form of Irenaeus
- Irénée (disambiguation), the French form of Irenaeus
- Irene (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Irenaeus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.