|Look up barrel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A barrel is a cylindrical container, traditionally made with wooden material.
Barrel may also refer to:
- Barrel (unit), several units of volume
- BARREL (Balloon Array for RBSP Relativistic Electron Losses), a NASA mission
- Barrel (album), a 1970 album by Lee Michaels
- "The Barrel", a song by Aldous Harding from her 2019 album Designer
- barrel hinge, a simple hinge consisting of a barrel and a pivot
- barrel (horology), a watch component
- barrel distortion in optics
- barrel organ, a musical instrument
- barrel pillory, or Spanish mantle
- barrel processor, a type of Central Processing Unit
- barrel racing, an equestrian sport
- barrel roll, an aerial maneuver
- barrelled space in functional analysis
- gun barrel
- the venturi of a carburetor
- barrel crimp, also known as "F crimp" solderless connections
- another name for Nintendo tumbler puzzle
- Clarinet barrel, a component of a clarinet
- Snorkel barrel, hollow air pipe leading from supply end atop swimmer's or diver's breathing tube to mouthpiece attached to demand end at bottom.
- A name used for a tank (an armoured fighting vehicle) in some works of speculative fiction, such as Harry Turtledove's books, and Victoria: An Empire Under the Sun.
- The outside of a low voltage DC connector.
- Red Barrels, a Canadian independent video game developer and publisher.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barrel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.